ANDOVER COLLEGE -Lecturer - Performing Arts (Maternity Cover)
£20,950 - £32,241 (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
Andover College has an exciting opportunity for a full time, enthusiastic and well qualified Lecturer, to cover a year's maternity. The right Candidate will teach across several level 3 performing arts courses, including leading and designing the first year of an A Level Drama and Theatre studies course (Edexcel).
You will also get the opportunity to teach on our Hugely Successful level 4 HNC performing arts course, where more challenging work can be explored and developed.
To meet our high expectations, you'll need to be a qualified industry practitioner with a proven successful record in teaching A Level Drama and Theatre Studies, experience of Btec level 3 teaching and HE lecturing would also be advantageous.
This post is based at the Andover campus.
Closing Date: 25 September 2017
* Eligibility to join the Teachers' Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
* Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
* Free on- site parking
* Car Share Scheme
* Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
* Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
* Flexible Working Policy
* Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
* Child Care Vouchers
* Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
* On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
* Gym classes on the Sparsholt campus
* You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
* Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
* Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
* Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
* Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
* Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now.
To apply, please follow the job board application instructions to submit your CV. You will then be sent an email directing you to the College Careers Portal to complete your application.