Located in an outstanding new campus in Redhill, Surrey - East Surrey College is a medium-sized, General Further and Higher Education College, providing inspirational high quality education and training to its local and wider communities.
Judged ‘Good with a series of Outstanding areas’ by Ofsted in its report in January 2015, East Surrey College’s excellent results, first-class teaching and innovative versatile facilities have resulted in its continuous growth and success.
The College offers vocational courses with progression routes in 13 Sector Skills Areas from Entry/Level 1 to Level 4/5; and continues to expand its Higher Education offer with university level courses validated by the University of Brighton. Apprenticeships are expanding rapidly and as a high quality provider, the College is able to offer and deliver Traineeships. There are also an expanding range of professional qualifications available to the local community.
The College is also the largest provider in Surrey of vocational learning for 14-16 year olds, and there is substantial provision for students with Learning Difficulties and Disabilities. The College has a range of successful programmes developed specifically to reduce the number of NEETs (those not in education, employment or training) in the area.
East Surrey College employs approx. 530 curriculum staff and approx. 90 support staff, on a variety of Employment Contracts and in a range of roles: full-time; fractional; fixed term; term time only; hourly paid (sessional); permanent.
From the moment you walk in to the College’s spectacular building you can see that this is a College built for success, with first class facilities and first class employees all keen to ensure student success. East Surrey College pride themselves on their dynamic, highly motivated, skilled and passionate staff and would love for any likeminded individuals to join their team.
All staff benefit from attractive reward packages, which include:-
• Competitive benchmarked salaries
• Generous pension schemes with associated life assurance benefits
• Enhanced annual leave, along with up to 7 closure days and bank holidays
• Childcare vouchers are offered to parents, via a salary sacrifice scheme.
• Comprehensive training relevant to roles is offered.
• On-site catering facilities: Café (serving Costa Coffee) and a shop, offering a range of hot and cold food.
• Ample staff car parking along with access to the College minibus which, during term time, offers free transport from Redhill station to the College campus during peak times.
• Escape Beauty Salon: The College’s on-site training salon has a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere and is available to staff, students and the public. Staff are offered up to 50% off a wide-range of discounted hair and beauty treatments.