Application Process for FE Careers
- To begin the application process for FE Careers, please submit your CV through TeachInFE to the relevant vacancy / college. All FE vacancies can be found here.
- Once you have submitted your CV, your application will fall into one of two categories, depending on the type of FE career you have applied for and the employer:
- Some providers will require you to complete an application form. Where this is necessary, you will be sent a link to the relevant recruitment pages.
- Other providers only require a CV in order for you to be considered for a role. In these cases, your CV will be passed to the employer directly by TeachInFE and you will be sent a confirmation of this.
- The shortlisting process for most FE careers will take approximately 2 weeks from the closing date. If you are successful you will be contacted by TeachInFE, or the employer, to invite you to an interview or assessment centre, dependent on the vacancy type.
- Interviews will generally take place at the FE college or location where the vacancy you have applied for is based. Assessment centres may take place at external venues.
If you are interviewing for a teaching role, you may be asked to prepare a lesson and provide any relevant materials required, along with an accompanying lesson plan.
To read our advice and guidance on filling out the Further Education college application form, please click here.
To apply for the latest FE careers, such as FE Lecturer jobs, please visit our job search area.